Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Outfit Of The Evening! :)

Hello!
This is a new kind of post for me, An "Outfit of the Day" post except I changed it to "Outfit of the Evening" hehe
This semester I decided to take an Event Planning Class which is a 180 degree change from what I am use to studying. This is a service learning course, which means including learning all about Event Planning (budgeting, rentals, time, location, tenting, catering and much much more!!) I volunteer at important events here in the city, meet new people, observe how the event planner handles situations and go on tours.
The other night I volunteered at my first private event, a silent auction. It was a gorgeous set up and I got to dress up and wanted to share my outfit with you all!
I should just call this my 'Ann Taylor Loft' outfit! I recently bought the polka dot shirt over the holidays, and I'm loving it! You can dress it up, or dress it down with a pair of jeans, scarf and sperrys! 
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft 
Lace Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: Pac Sun
Heels: Off Broadway Shoes
Jewelry (Earrings and Necklace): Francescas

I really enjoy getting dressed up because I love doing my hair! I am careful when it comes to applying heat to my hair but I love love love using a curling iron or wand! I would choose to curl my hair over straightening it any day! 
What I used: Conair Hair curler
Conair is the best brand I have ever used for curing Irons! When I use other brands my hair doesn't keep the curl.

The Makeup I used: 
- Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay
- Hoola Bronzer from Benefit
-Sephora Blush in Apricot
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
- DiorSkin Concealer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation
- They're Real Mascare from Benefit
- Stila eyeshadow in Kitten



The Event was held on the 20th floor and had a lovely view of the City!

Thanks for reading! :) Have a wonderful day!
Anna xx








8 comments:

  1. You are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful outfit and your makeup/hair look amazing! I love how it's professional, but at the same time young and girly!

    Marianna
    www.impressionblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look, everything is just perfect including the hair and makeup

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! You should do these kinds of posts more often (: I like your makeup too!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Makaela! I will do more, thanks for reading! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Hey Anna, you look so, so pretty! I wanted to follow you on facebook but the link is broken :(

    xoxo
    Ana @ blog.themodelstage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana,

      Thanks! Sorry, you could try again, I had deactivated Facebook for a certain reason. If it doesn't work again just let me know! :) Thanks again for reading my blog!

      Anna xx

      Delete