Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Benefit Big Easy Liquid to Powder SPF 35 Foundation

Growing up I never really used foundation. I don’t like my face being shiny, feeling suffocated or dirty and I especially don’t like when it is not an exact color match.

Now that I am older and developing dark circles, uneven skin tone and more blemishes, I really do need a foundation that corrects these issues without clogging my pores or being to heavy while it’s summer. I’m a really laid back girl and if I choose to have a lazy day I want something that’s super simple to apply and easy to blend.

I haven’t found one yet that feels like I’m not wearing makeup until now.

Benefit Cosmetics: The Big Easy Liquid to Powder SPF 35 Foundation fits everything I want. It is a multi-balancing complexion perfector, which helps balance moisture and controls oil while having a lightweight velvety finish that self-adjusts to your skin shade.

I love this product, and it's "Bigger than BB formula". I have dabbled with different BB creams that come in only one shade which is disappointing, but this foundation has a wide range of colors, which is great especially during this time of year when the seasons are changing and most will be spending more time in the sun! It blends very well with my bronzer and blush, doesn’t create a “cakey” finish and looks very natural with a light/medium coverage. I absolutely adore that it’s SPF 35, it is higher than other foundations and BB creams which is perfect for summer!

On a more girly note, I really enjoy the packaging. 

Anna Katherine xx


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the packaging of this and have seen it around at Ulta and Sephora. I love benefit, but I just wasn't expecting this to be a good product. Glad to here it's so amazing; definitely getting this when I can!

    xx
    tousledbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete