Saturday, April 26, 2014

TONE IT UP BIKINI SERIES CHALLENGE!!


Beauty is very important to me, but contrary to popular opinion, it isn’t all about makeup. I believe beauty means so much more, like treating your body with respect, eating foods that make your skin glow, freeing your mind, working your muscles hard so that you sweat, sweat, sweat! When your body feels good, your mind tends to be more positive, and loving comes more easily!

This is why I want to share the Bikini Series with you! Tone It Up (www.Toneitup.com) is starting their 4th annual Bikini Series Challenge. I can’t believe I have been following them for 4 years! If you haven’t heard of them they are two girls Karena and Katrina who have started a health and fitness community for women! The #BikiniSeries is an 8 week challenge where you workout and eat clean! You can sign up on their website and its free! You get emails with workouts, recipes and motivation along with weekly prizes!

If you are interested, check out www.ToneitUp.com or Instagram (@Toneitup) or Hashtags such as #BikiniSeries #TIUSpringFever #Toneitup #TIUSisters etc. to look through all the pictures of strong women doing this challenge!

Do yourself a favor, stop saying you’ll start tomorrow and start today! You will never regret a workout or a clean meal! Sign up and join the Tone It Up Community, make new friends and enjoy life! J


If you want to follow me, my Instagram is: AnnaKatherine_TIU

Let me know if you are doing it! I would love to follow you as well! :)

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment