Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

This was posted on Friday on www.BeautyyPie.wordpress.com


Image
I’ve decided to do something different, a post on all my favorite things right now. I came across a quote the other day “ Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” This is probably one of my favorites, because it’s completely true. I am so happy its fall! Experiencing autumn has to be one of the most amazing feelings. It is my favorite season filled with all my favorite things, beauty, boots, scarves, pumpkins, bold colors, sweaters, coffee and crisp weather. So why not share all my fall favorites so far?

Some of my favorite memories growing up happened in the fall, I associate it with happiness. When I associate memories to happiness there is always a song or two that partner with that time of year. This year I am absolutely in love with The 1975, their music is spot on fall windows down music. I have been listening to them non-stop, my favorite songs are “Chocolate”, “The City”, “Girls”, “Is there Somebody Who Can Watch You” and “Settle Down”. : ) I hope you enjoy  them just as much as I do, and get your cardio in for the day by dancing like a fool in your room to their music!
Image

The next item is a book, ‘Looking For Alaska’ by John Green. I have yet to finish it, but I haven’t had a book suck me in as fast as John Green has in a long time. From what I have gathered, it has The Perks of Being a Wall Flower vibe to it. I had to share right away!
Image

Food wise, I’m obsessed with concord grapes and goat cheese. I have always been a fan of concord grapes, and maybe that has to do with why I love fall too, the best fruit is in season! They taste exactly like grape juice, but let me warn you they do have an interesting texture and seeds. I don’t want that to stop you from trying their deliciousness, if you are a texture person I encourage you to give them a try! Even if its just one! Now goat cheese, I do understand why people don’t like it. It has a strong taste, but far more subtle than blue cheese. It has a delicious creamy texture, which is yummy on Brussels sprouts, wraps, sandwiches, and other veggies! I probably go through 3 containers a week, and to make it even better it has PROBIOTICS! If any of you are interested in learning what probiotics are and health benefits, leave me a comment and I would love to write a post for you!
Image
Image

Now my last item is a lip balm, ROSEBUD Strawberry Lip Balm and Moisturizer. It comes in a gold pot, and I have been a huge fan of this lip balm since high school, and have easily gone through 5 pots. They are super affordable at Sephora, and last for a long time… if you don’t lose it! I keep one in my make up drawer, my purse and one on my night table. It is safe to say its one of my Holy Grail products! It feels incredible on my lips it’s not sticky and tastes delightful!
Image

What are some of your favorite products? Let me know in the comments! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment