Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Favorite Body Lotions!


Image
I have never really been a huge lotion person. It’s funny, I swam competitively for over 10 years and with all the chlorine and dry weather I should’ve loved lotion right? I never used it, I didn’t like the feeling of it on my hands or when I would sweat it would get slimy. Wasn’t a fan.
 This past summer my best friend introduced me to my favorite lotion, and it opened a brand new door for me! I’ve been obsessed with Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter and Coconut Lime Breeze from Bath & Body Works.
 Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter feels amazing on your skin. It was a great starter lotion for me because it wasn’t greasy at all, and it smelled delicious! My skin just loves this body butter, which has coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E. It comes in a very nice packaging, a wide lid covered pot, and the lotion is very thick and a little goes a long way! For around five dollars, it lasted me a few months, using it everyday. What a great deal! It was the perfect summer lotion, but I will continue wearing it throughout winter! It’s a deep sweet coconut scent, a lovely reminder of summer, and makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island.  
 Around the time I finished my Coconut Butter, I had won some lotion at a baby shower and thought I would give it a try. It was from Bath and Body Works, Coconut Lime Breeze! It smells so refreshing! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I do enjoy this lotion, but it doesn’t feel as good as the Trader Joe’s Coconut Butter. It’s not slimy and oily, and it soaks nicely into the skin and wakes up my senses. It has a tangy side and it pairs very nicely with MAC’s Turquatic Perfume.
 What are your thoughts on these products? What are your favorite Lotions?! <3
www.BeautyyPie.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment