Tuesday, October 15, 2013

JOICO Deep- Penetrating Reconstructor



Image
I recently colored my hair, switched shampoo and conditioner, and live where the water’s chlorine level is out the wazoo. With all that being said, my hair was disgusting and felt like straw. After going to the salon, getting an inch and half cut off, scolded for using It’s a 10 leave in conditioner, and being reassured my hair wasn’t chemically damaged, I began the journey of nursing my hair back to health.
 It’s been about a week and with my awesome protein infusing shampoo and conditioner, and a reconstructor my hair is feeling so much better!
 When I was paying, and couldn’t make up my mind a woman asked if I had tried JOICO products. I personally had never heard of it, I decided to try a sample. Let me tell you, I will be going back to get the bigger size.
 JOICO Deep- Penetrating Reconstructor for damaged hair works miracles! When I first opened it, I was instantly reminded of sweet vanilla oatmeal. It was very sweet with a mashed banana texture. I brushed it through my hair with my fingers and let it sit for a little over 5 minutes, in which the smell changed from oatmeal to banana. My hair felt amazing while I was rinsing it out and when it dried it felt a whole lot better than before.
 I absolutely loved this and will purchase it again! If you have tried any JOICO products let me know in the comments! I would love to hear about your experience with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment